Desserts round up for the month of February !





By the end of January I moved to my new home i.e my husband's home and since we both love desserts I wanted to write about different desserts we had in February










To begin with I had Ferrero Rocher Cake from Desserts bakery near our place and it was a winner already it was perfect with frosting and cake , also had enough chocolate pieces for each slice.(PS it was my birthday cake :P ) #omnomnomnom












Next we got two browines from Pie in the Sky one was Missipippe Mud Brownie and other was Nutella Cookie brownie , We didnt like Mud brownie at all it was weird clumpy and chocolate was very sweet we only could take a bite or a two , but cookie brownie was aaahhhmazing it was fresh with generous amount of Nutella in it , it has perfect texture of nuttiness and chewiness it took is few mins to finish :D







Defrio Cookie Ice Cream
The picture says it all , this has to be anybody's favorite thing to eat in delfrio the cookie was warm and moist but I felt few parts of it were not done , over all I totally loved it and would go again to try inshAllah.







Nandos cake

The biggest turn off ever I  don't even want to write about , the cake had too much vanilla which totally over powered the taste moreover it was dry too , thankfully the frosting saved our taste buds , we even told the waiter about it but he insisted that its fresh but it was not ... 


Red Apple's Krazy Kit Kat shake

My dear husband wanted to explain me why Khadda market is Khadda market...when he took me there we went to Red Apple and I got a chance to order  Krazy Kitkat shake of which I heard many good reviews but wasn't anything special just chocolate ice cream blended with kit kat and milk and topped with hershey's chocolate syrup... I was expecting some Krazy element haha 


 




The Hot Spot's Nutella Cheese Cake 


aahhh we went there with my brother in law , the place  has awwsomistt decor , I actually took out my phone for pictures It has super amazing posters and nice cool stations to have desserts as we ordered , while asking for something the person on the counter who took the order talked to us in such rude tone that we three actually froze and it felt that as if he has asked us to leave the place in reply to our query anyways... we took our seats and then to break the silence , laughed on what just happened ...the place has self service so while sitting we saw the way the counter guy asked people to take the order...which wss not too polite he twitched his finger and called them in high pitch voice "HEY HELLO YOU ...COME HERE TAKE YOUR ORDER ...this person has serious problems with job or just hates his customers ...



Coming towards the dessert it was yummlicious ...it was soft creamy and tasted like  heaven . I though it should have been a little more cold but its okay we loved it but yes I cant take a bad attitude for a good dessert I may think twice before going over there .Because batameezi is something that gets on my nerves....#dontmesswithme 















Ginsoy's Chocolate Cake ....


A must try  !! Its so good that one slice wont be enough that is all I can write.#yumyumyum 















We had couple of other amazing desserts which we love as Dhoodh Dulari and Zafarini Kulfi of Karachi Club...

But thats all for now .. 








Comments

Popular Posts